Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

His song is out of tone...

2 participants
AuteurMessage
hottam
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 5578

His song is out of tone... Empty
MessageSujet: His song is out of tone...   His song is out of tone... Icon_minitimeLun 9 Fév 2009 - 5:48

While my rabbit is playing an internet radio, he is dancing with ears and singing with LED. His dance is ok, but song is totally out of tones... Is there any way to turn off LED blinking during radio play? If I could turn off just sound of LED blink, it is excellent. If I need to turn off both LED and ears, it is still better than noise. nabzboot
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

Nabaztag : Hunta (v2)
Nbr de messages : 3832
Carottes : 6409

MessageSujet: Re: His song is out of tone...   His song is out of tone... Icon_minitimeLun 9 Fév 2009 - 16:44

Hello.
No, you can't turn them off... yellownabzitslife

BUT : Sounds of LEDs ? LEDs have no sound... I'm sorry, but not sure to understand...

Have you informed Violet support : http://help.violet.net/index.php?langue=2&type=1 ?
http://www.zcripts.com/
hottam
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: His song is out of tone...   His song is out of tone... Icon_minitimeLun 9 Fév 2009 - 22:03

Yes, LEDs themselves have no sound. However, rabbit makes sound to fit LED blink like sounds during Tai-Chi. When a LED flash, it makes sound like "pi!" at the same time. So while I am listening music, I also have to listen "pi pi pi pi..." which totally does not fit to music.
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Frénétik Nabaztrice
Hunta_de_la_Radieuse

Nabaztag : Hunta (v2)
Nbr de messages : 3832
Carottes : 6409

MessageSujet: Re: His song is out of tone...   His song is out of tone... Icon_minitimeMar 10 Fév 2009 - 15:36

This seems to be a hardware issue (inner interferences, bad isolation of components, etc.)...
Violet support is the answer...
Please, let us know !
http://www.zcripts.com/
hottam
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: His song is out of tone...   His song is out of tone... Icon_minitimeSam 14 Fév 2009 - 22:58

So far, I just got one inquiry if I tried with multiple sites from Violet support. However, as far as tried with more sites and other kind of streams like news, it is probably due to bad connection. I usually listen Lastfm with PC and recently, sometimes hear noise like Nabaztag made. It did not occur before, but something might be changed with my ISP. I am using optical connection, but it is shared network in my region. So more people might join and circuit might be busy. With Nabaztag, some music sites are easy to be disconnected or even cannot be connected, so it may come from connection... nabzcry
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: His song is out of tone...   His song is out of tone... Icon_minitime

His song is out of tone...
Page 1 sur 1