Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

(OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone !

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)
Nbr de messages : 2708
Carottes : 13154

(OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone ! Empty
MessageSujet: (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone !   (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone ! Icon_minitimeMar 11 Sep 2012 - 11:01

Hi,

I'm trying to translate openJabNab in as many languages as possible.
To do this, I need your help, all of you, because I'm french, and I only speak french and english.

PM me if you want to help the project, and want your bunny to be alive, with correct language, and correct timezone.

Thx
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://openjabnab.fr/
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

Nabaztag : Vivi (v2), Floppy (v2)
Nbr de messages : 1313
Carottes : 5828

MessageSujet: Re: (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone !   (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone ! Icon_minitimeMar 11 Sep 2012 - 13:01

Hi Pixel !

Don't know if someone may be interested in russian. But I can translate into my language. yellownabzhappy
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)
Nbr de messages : 2708
Carottes : 13154

MessageSujet: Re: (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone !   (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone ! Icon_minitimeMar 11 Sep 2012 - 14:22

I add you as a "translator" for Russian in openJabNab. this means that you can now choose Russian for the language (all sentences not translated will be in english), and you have access to a new page from the dropdown menu on the top right for the translator.

Here, you will have access to the online translator tool : just Click "Edit" to edit a sentence, then you write the translation, and save. After a few one, you could "generate the translation file" to see your work in the website.

If you encounter sentences that are really too long, and that break the UI, just tell me.
http://openjabnab.fr/
Usagi_the_Rabbit
Special Nabz
Special Nabz
Usagi_the_Rabbit

Nabaztag : Vivi (v2), Floppy (v2)
Nbr de messages : 1313
Carottes : 5828

MessageSujet: Re: (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone !   (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone ! Icon_minitimeMar 11 Sep 2012 - 16:31

Ok ! Understood !

I' ll start tomorrow or this evening. I' ll ask if I ll have questions.
aliban
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 1
Carottes : 4189

MessageSujet: Re: (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone !   (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone ! Icon_minitimeVen 30 Nov 2012 - 20:57

I will offer some help to transalate to spansih. Also would like to know where are information to develop some plugins I would love to see.

Regards
zagado26
Kryptonite Nabz
Kryptonite Nabz
zagado26

Nabaztag : RilaIepurila (V2), Urechila (V2)
Nbr de messages : 9479
Carottes : 13360

MessageSujet: Re: (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone !   (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone ! Icon_minitimeSam 1 Déc 2012 - 21:32

Je crois que je suis le seul roumain sur ce forum mais je peut aider!

A+
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone !   (OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone ! Icon_minitime

(OJN] openJabNab in your language, and in your timezone !
Page 1 sur 1