Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

My Nabaztag cannot go On Line

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Aquileo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 9
Carottes : 4098

My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Empty
MessageSujet: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 11:37

Hello,

I own a Nabaztag since many years, but 3 years ago I decided to disconnet it beecause I was getting many problems with the old servers (the ones in Violet.net). But I have found this new server and I wanted to give a new chance to my Nabaztag, but the begining cannot be worst because I cannot connect my Nabaztag to the severs.
I have been looking in the forum and I have tried all the possibilities you descrive but nothing has worked. I can only manage to get the first light green, but the second is always orange and flashing. Please find here some information and the printscreens of the installation:

- Router: Netgear N900. Model: WNDR4500
- Encription: WEP64

https://picasaweb.google.com/114808530497012373721/Nabaztag?authkey=Gv1sRgCPr1vLu6wpO6Tw#5854031687243976610

https://picasaweb.google.com/114808530497012373721/Nabaztag?authkey=Gv1sRgCPr1vLu6wpO6Tw#5854031946647456706

Thank you very much for your help.
David
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
BigPanda
Kryptonite Nabz
Kryptonite Nabz
BigPanda

Nabaztag : RyoOhki (V1), Meroko (V2), Iori (V3)
Nbr de messages : 7127
Carottes : 13154

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 15:00

Hi,

Are you sure you're typing the wright WEP key in the rabbit's configuration page ?
http://www.tartesetbastons.be
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)
Nbr de messages : 2708

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 15:23

You can try to change the "Authentication (WEP)" field to SharedKey ..
http://openjabnab.fr/
Aquileo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 16:34

Hi,

@BigPanda, Yes, I check it several times. It was the first I check

@Pixel du Rezo, but then anyone will be able to connect to my Wi Fi, ins't it?

Thank you very much guys
David
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 16:44

Honestly, I don't know, but I don't think so.
You are just changing the setup of your bunny, not your access point.
Aquileo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 17:22

Hi Pixel du Rezo,

I've tried, but it does not work either. Now I don't gert any green light. But thank you again for your suggestion.

David
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 17:32

Ok.

Do you try with a very simple key ? (just a few minutes, to test it).

Another thing you would try : WEP keys exists as ASCII, or hex.
Are you sure you use the same both sides ?

Aquileo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 18:02

Hi,

I've tried with a very simple key (8 times "1") and get the same answer (the first light is green, but the others remain orange).

Thank you again
David
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 18:24

Try with this key on your router : 3131313131313131, (8 times 31)
and then try with 3131313131313131 (8 times 31), or 11111111 (8 times 1)
Then try to switch : 11111111 on the router, and 3131313131313131 on the bunny (as you already try 11111111)
Aquileo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 18:47

Hi,

I've tried the different combinations, I get the same result (one light green, the others orange). I'm not really sure what's going on.

Thank you for your help.
David
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 21:37

Did you try all the previous combinations with each parameter for "Authentication (WEP)" Field in the bunny ? (SharedKey and OpenSystem)
Aquileo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 21:39

No, I did it only with the OpenSystem. I will try them with the Shared.

Thanks
David
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 21:44

You could also try with another key like "network" so that there is no mistake possible between ASCII and hex.
Another try should be WPA encryption.. or without encryption. just a few minutes, for testing purpose.

I said that because if your bunny has its first light green, the wifi is working, so there is a solution !
Aquileo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 22:38

Hi.

I've tried with the "SharedKey" and all the lights are orange. It's like if was not detecting the WiFi.

Then I tried with the OpenSystem the key "networkk" (min. 8 letters for WEP) and I get the same result (1 green, 3 orange)

Then I tried without security and I get 3 green but the last one (the upper one between the eyes) was orange. nabzsmile

I hope this can give you an idea, because now I'm completlly lost.

Thank you again
David
Aquileo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mar 2013 - 23:16

Hi,

I made a last trial. I changed to WAP and now I have the lights in the lower side in green, but the upper one is lighting orange. So the link with the wi fi has been solved, now it fails the connection with the server.

I have tried the following IPs:

- 88.191.124.133/vl
- ojn.psnet.fr/vl

I give up for today. Thank yoou very much, now I can see some light at the end of the tunnel.

David
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mar 2013 - 8:56

Great. One problem is solved.
Now, the last one : connecting to the server.

At least during the setup, it would be easier for me if you use openjabnab.fr/vl as "Violet platform", because it's my own server and I can have logs if your bunny is trying to reach the server. When the setup is over, you're then free to go to any other server. (but I must admit that you could also really help me in improving openjabnab, by providing me german translation, and helping me creating plugins in german yellownabzwink ) But that's not the problem now yellownabzwink

For your last light, in my opinion, you just have to change the "HTTP Proxy" from Yes to No... and it should connect to the server !
Aquileo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitimeMar 12 Mar 2013 - 23:44

Hi,

It worked, my bunny is now connected. I have no problems in helping you in whatever I can, but my german is not the best one (I'm a Spanish guy living in Germany). But you can count on me (when I'm not working, jejejejeje).

Just one last thing, I cannot add my bunny to my NabAlive! count. It always tell me "The Nabaztag seam not to be connected" (in French of course).

Thank you again
David
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My Nabaztag cannot go On Line   My Nabaztag cannot go On Line Icon_minitime

My Nabaztag cannot go On Line
Page 1 sur 1