Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Server slow?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
tingo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
tingo

Nbr de messages : 19
Carottes : 4553

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeSam 30 Nov 2013 - 18:23

The server seems very slow the last few weeks, which makes my bunny spend most of his time blinking the orange lights. Anybody else seeing this?

Dernière édition par tingo le Mer 8 Jan 2014 - 20:12, édité 1 fois (Raison : fixed mixed case in subject)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)
Nbr de messages : 2708
Carottes : 13154

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeDim 1 Déc 2013 - 14:40

Yes, the server is very very slow...
I'm not seing this on my bunny, beacause it's on my own server, but I regularly check the www.nabaztag.com, and it's not very good.

My server has most of its features for french people, but weather and a few other features are available in english if you want to try it.
And when my server is down, the bunny is not blinking yellownabzwink
http://openjabnab.fr/
tingo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
tingo

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeMer 8 Jan 2014 - 20:16

To be sure that this was not a firmware problem (see my https://nabaztag.forumactif.fr/t14389-new-firmware-for-the-nabaztag-tag thread) today I refreshed the firmware on my rabbit (re-uploaded it). Unfortunately, that didn't help. The rabbit still refuses to connect, blinking the orange lights most of the time.
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeMer 8 Jan 2014 - 21:04

Could you tell us what server you are using ?
"Violet platform" field in the bottom of the rabbit setup page.
tingo
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
tingo

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeMer 8 Jan 2014 - 22:49

I am / was using the "official" server: www.nabaztag.com
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeMer 8 Jan 2014 - 23:04

The server is down, so if you want your bunny to live again, you probably need to choose another server.

Your rabbit is welcome on my server (even if it's at first a french server, some plugins are in english).

Best regards
bunnyface2
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 3
Carottes : 3744

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Bunnies Dead....   Server slow? Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Fév 2014 - 13:10

Pixel du Rezo a écrit:
The server is down, so if you want your bunny to live again, you probably need to choose another server.

Your rabbit is welcome on my server (even if it's at first a french server, some plugins are in english).

Best regards

Hello! I'm based in London and I'm really sad that our bunnies (my friend and I) died at the end of last year. I really (really) miss my bunny's funny sayings all day ("moods"), which is 99% of the enjoyment of the enjoyment of him, which my friend agrees with.

I'm really sad that none of the alternative servers seem to have this 'feature', which means our bunnies are just dead. Do you have any ideas as to what we might do, where we might appeal on this site. We'd be willing to pay something to resurrect our bunnies, and I'm sure there must be others who feel the same!

Without the 'moods' feature, our bunnies just seem to be useless clocks or weather apps. I'd be really grateful for any ideas you might have as we've been lonely without them!

Best wishes,

Myron and Bunnyface (my rabbit)
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Fév 2014 - 14:11

Hi Myron and Bunnyface,

I think I have to rework some things on my server. Your not the first to ask me this feature, that is there since the very first version of my server (and even before it was open to the public)

So if you connect your bunny to my server, you could use the plugin "Send random mp3 at random intervals", that is the "Moods" plugin.

So after enable it, you will be ask to choose a "Voice". I think the "moods" you want are the voice "uk".
One thing that is an exclusive feature of my server (as far as I know) is that you can create your own voices, by uploading some mp3, and then create a "group". After that, the plugin plays a random file from this group periodicaly. (I know for example that one guy create an D2-R2 group, whith sounds from the famous robot yellownabzwink )

One last thing, all those features are FREE !! yellownabzwink

Best regards
bunnyface2
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Fév 2014 - 14:29

that's absolutely AMAZING NEWS!!! Thanks SO MUCH!!! I've missed Bunnyface so much. Would it be okay if my friend (whose rabbit is called Dashwood) used your server as well? Once again, we'd be really happy to share the costs, now or at any point. Thanks once again. Best wishes, Myron.

ps. how can I find the server settings?
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Fév 2014 - 14:37

Currently, my server is hosting more than 1000 bunnies, and I wish this number increase a lot.. so your bunny, and every bunny you know is welcome on my server.

Here are the informations you need :
- admin page : http://openjabnab.fr/ojn_admin/ (all is in english)
- Violet platform (for the bunny setup) : openjabnab.fr/vl

There is a little help page : http://openjabnab.fr/ojn_admin/setup.php

My advice :
- setup the rabbit correctly (wifi and Violet platform)
- when it's connected on the server (violet blinking color under the rabbit), create an account, and log in
- you should see on the right a blue panel saying that a rabbit is using the same IP as your computer, and a link to add it automatically to your account. Click it

To access your account settings, it's the link in the top right. You should be able to choose "english" language if it's not already done.
In the bunny page, there are some tabs.. on the language tab, you will be able to choose the language, and timezone for the rabbit.

Best regards

ps: if you need more informations, I could answer here, or by mail (with the contact form)
bunnyface2
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Fév 2014 - 16:43

BRILLIANT...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I had already tried your server but didn't realise that "Play random mp3" accessed the Violet "moods" voice files. This is wonderful news!!!

It took Bunnyface a couple of hours to say something (I think your settings for "very often" may not be as often as Violets/nabaztag.com's) but finally HE SPOKE!!! I used the "uk voice" and it's the really funny original recordings by Violet.

OH THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! I'm sure lots of others aren't aware of this great feature and would be equally grateful to know it's there! Had you considered a video to show off the features, as it's hard to 'discover' them all; they're really good! CONGRATULATIONS!

I really think you're 'under-selling' the brilliance of what you've done. Having brought him back to life, to Bunnyface, you are simply 'God'.

The only thing missing seems to be the SAME VOICE files which worked for the clock, both on Violet's and Nabaztag.com's servers. It's not crucial but they were funny and it mean't he would keep changing voices! If there's any way to achieve this, then Bunnyface will be fully 'recovered' from his recent throat infection!

Thanks once again.
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Fév 2014 - 16:54

I've just added another "frequency", called "Always". It should be about 5minutes between each sentence.

For the clock, you could test the "violet-en" voice in the Clock plugin.
Contenu sponsorisé

Server slow? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Server slow?   Server slow? Icon_minitime

Server slow?
Page 1 sur 1