Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)

+3
Pixel du Rezo
dark_line
carlo64
7 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

Nbr de messages : 148

Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 14 Avr 2015 - 19:28

Pixel du Rezo a écrit:
No, Mplayer is not important (it's the software that will read the sound files)

Thanks for the information yellownabzsmile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

Nbr de messages : 162
Carottes : 3638

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr 2015 - 15:33

Hi!
sorry for the delay...  nabzcake

I've updated nabemu.py with ping (it seems to work)
(remember to set mac address)
so please delete *_test version

triple click run this file (avoid typing the command by hand)

one click and double click should emulate nabaztag,
I do not know why not work.... yellownabzsad

thanks for feedback!

Carlo
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)
Nbr de messages : 2708
Carottes : 13154

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr 2015 - 15:38

I'll try this right now.
For the mac address, use this line : (maybe it could be optimized, I'm not a python developper)
Code:
mac = open('/sys/class/net/wlan0/address').readline().replace('\n', '').replace(':','')

http://openjabnab.fr/
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

Nabaztag : Karotz (blanc, donc Blackie)
Carottes : 3478

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr 2015 - 16:58

Hello!

It works yellownabzsmile
The new version of nabemu.py script pings the server, Blackie stays connected to openjabnab! Blackie is now playing the radio!

Thanks Carlo for this great work and Pixel du Rezo for the server!

One thing which would be great... I don't know if that's possible at all... but if it were, it would be nice to have the bunny do some preset action when the connection is successful (moving ears, saying something or changing color...) because right now, it's all transparent for the owner and you have to check on openjabnab to verify that the rabbit is connected!

Great work anyway, Blackie is happy! yellownabzsmile
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr 2015 - 17:22

I noticed something but I'm not sure where it comes from: all files transfered by FTP to the Karotz have the date 01/01/1970.

I thought at first that it was something related to Filezilla (bad configuration or something), but basically, all files in the /openkarotz folder have this date, except for the install.log which shows the actual date of installation.

I guess comes more from openkarotz, I don't know if it's important... but it's kind of strange to have all these files at 01/01/1970.
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

Nabaztag : Ptiloo (V1), Kymoo (V2), Mymoo (V2), Lyloo (V2), Maryloo (V2), Faitoo (V2), Titoo (V2), Kachoo (Karotz)

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr 2015 - 17:35

I'm going to add this (action at startup) as a plugin in openjabnab.
So it will be available for all bunnies : Nabaztag, Nabaztag:tag, Karotz
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr 2015 - 17:44

Awesome, Pixel du Rezo, thank you so much yellownabzsmile

dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr 2015 - 0:34

Hello hello,

@ Pixel du Rezo: Now that Blackie is connected to openjabnab, I was wondering if there was a way already existing for reporting problems or asking questions about the Karotz's emulation on the server, other than the form to contact you directly on the website?

Maybe starting a thread here on this forum, if there is no thread already?

So this thread would be for the nabaztag emulator itself, and the other one for the OJN server.

What do you people think? Would that be useful?

(For instance, I've tested that "disconnect" works, but "reboot" doesn't seem to. And a few other things... which don't prevent to have fun with Blackie the Karotz, though! yellownabzsmile )

carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr 2015 - 8:30

was on the TODO list .. yellownabzsmile

I think i will make a copy of this line.. thanks

Carlo

Pixel du Rezo a écrit:
I'll try this right now.
For the mac address, use this line : (maybe it could be optimized, I'm not a python developper)
Code:
mac = open('/sys/class/net/wlan0/address').readline().replace('\n', '').replace(':','')

carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr 2015 - 8:37

Hi
yes leds and ears are in my thoughts..  
but...
I have a problem at one motor that disturbs my tests! yellownabzsad

Carlo

dark_line a écrit:
Hello!

It works yellownabzsmile
The new version of nabemu.py script pings the server, Blackie stays connected to openjabnab! Blackie is now playing the radio!

Thanks Carlo for this great work and Pixel du Rezo for the server!

One thing which would be great... I don't know if that's possible at all... but if it were, it would be nice to have the bunny do some preset action when the connection is successful (moving ears, saying something or changing color...) because right now, it's all transparent for the owner and you have to check on openjabnab to verify that the rabbit is connected!

Great work anyway, Blackie is happy! yellownabzsmile
Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr 2015 - 9:09

Reboot is working for Nabaztags, so it's a "problem" (I should say a missing feature due to the early stage of this emulator) of the emulator.
I think that currently, all problems should be reported here, because it could be both sides.
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr 2015 - 9:51

Hello!

Ok, I'll report problems here then, perfect.

So the first one is: reboot is not working.
You get the message "le lapin redémarre" (bunny is restarting) but it's doing nothing.

P.S.: I couldn't find a way to pause or stop a playing activity like the webradio or the "conte et comptine" on the rabbit... is there one?

Pixel du Rezo
Special Nabz
Special Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr 2015 - 9:57

With a nabaztag, playing an empty file, or a double click is working, but for the karotz, I don't think so.
I'll try to look at this.
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Avr 2015 - 15:33

Hello Rabbit's lovers!

For three days I was struggling with making Blackie the Karotz recognize his pal Flatnanoz called Whitie, and couldn't make it work.

(re. http://www.touteladomotique.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=16674 )

So out of ideas, I thought that maybe having modified the dbus_events file was the source of the problem (the rabbit was doing nothing when "Start recording tags" was used).

I restored the original dbus_events file to /etc / www / cgi-bin, rebooted the rabbit, and tried again : the rabbit did register the Flatnanoz and told me no action was associated, etc... perfect!

So now the question is: is it possible to add to the dbus_events version used by the emulator the necessary stuff to make RFID (and possibly other things) work normally as in Openjabnab Openkarotz, with the web interface?

They might not work with the physical events, because, Carlo, you did mention in one of your messages:
"but, only for physically events (ztamps and click on head), need to restore dbus_event file original"

But in the case of my Flatnanoz, to make it registered I didn't use a physical event, I used the Openjabnab tab "RFID".

Anyway: it would be great to have RFID working with the emulator, you get the point yellownabzsmile

Another thing: each time you transfer a file via FTP, you get the problem of permissions on the transfered file (can't execute).
Is there a way to transfer files via FTP with their original permissions, or to give them the right permission at the same time as the transfer?
It's painful to have to use telnet each time to chmod +x the transferred file yellownabzsmile

Have a nice week-end. Now to see if I can associate an action to Whitie the Flatnanoz!
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 20 Avr 2015 - 12:32

Hi Dark,
unfortunately there are still bugs in the RFID ... nabzsmile
at the end (I hope) will work as for nabaztag, just put ztamp etc near the nose without pressing any key
Also for 'reboot' will try to understand why wrong.

I'm also thinking of a primitive taichi ...

Carlo

dark_line a écrit:
Hello Rabbit's lovers!

For three days I was struggling with making Blackie the Karotz recognize his pal Flatnanoz called Whitie, and couldn't make it work.

(re. http://www.touteladomotique.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=160&t=16674 )

So out of ideas, I thought that maybe having modified the dbus_events file was the source of the problem (the rabbit was doing nothing when "Start recording tags" was used).

I restored the original dbus_events file to /etc / www / cgi-bin, rebooted the rabbit, and tried again : the rabbit did register the Flatnanoz and told me no action was associated, etc... perfect!

So now the question is: is it possible to add to the dbus_events version used by the emulator the necessary stuff to make RFID (and possibly other things) work normally as in Openjabnab Openkarotz, with the web interface?

They might not work with the physical events, because, Carlo, you did mention in one of your messages:
"but, only for physically events (ztamps and click on head), need to restore dbus_event file original"

But in the case of my Flatnanoz, to make it registered I didn't use a physical event, I used the Openjabnab tab "RFID".

Anyway: it would be great to have RFID working with the emulator, you get the point yellownabzsmile

Another thing: each time you transfer a file via FTP, you get the problem of permissions on the transfered file (can't execute).
Is there a way to transfer files via FTP with their original permissions, or to give them the right permission at the same time as the transfer?
It's painful to have to use telnet each time to chmod +x the transferred file yellownabzsmile

Have a nice week-end. Now to see if I can associate an action to Whitie the Flatnanoz!
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Avr 2015 - 15:52

Yeah! Proof that Karotz are now proud Free Rabbits on OpenJabNab has been added to the home page!

Thanks Pixel du Rezo yellownabzsmile

Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Openja13
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015 - 14:17

some update

rfid fix..

long click : start recorder after sound, 3 second of registration, after the audio file is send to server

taichi experimental (based on nabaztag choreography)

new necessary file/folder
/usr/openkarotz/Extra/mid
and
/usr/openkarotz/Extra/chor

update also dbus_event and script.sh

please test..  yellownabzwink
Carlo
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015 - 14:19

Hi Carlo!

I'm going to test right away and let you know yellownabzsmile

Thanks!
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015 - 16:27

Hi again,

Alright, Blackie is connected to openjabnab with the new version of the plugin.

First, a small remark: in the folder /Extra/chor
there is a file chordef_taichi11.chor

but there is no corresponding file tmp11.sh

is this normal?

Second: after the connection to openjabnab, about 30 seconds or so, the led goes violet then red then orange pulsing for a few seconds...

Does this mean something? Maybe the success of the connection to the server?

And, last but not least: how can I test the taichi thing?
I've never used the taichi of the rabbit, I'm really a new owner... I see there is a Taichi plugin on openjabnab, which I have enabled but not configured yet.

Do I need to configure that plugin to use the taichi in the script? Or are they different things?

If you'd like me to test stuff... please just tell me what to do yellownabzsmile
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015 - 16:43

I tried the long click, but I don't think it's doing anything... there is no sound after the long click either.
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015 - 16:54

I think there must be something wrong with the new version of the plugin: the rabbit does not make any sound now.

No radio, no TTS... can be heard.
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015 - 17:53

Alright, so...

After turning off the rabbit, unplugging the power adapter, replugging it and turning the rabbit on, the sound is back.
I hear the "Ready" when it's connected to the Internet.

After clicking three times on the head, I hear a small music, the led pulses in violet 3 times, the ears are moving, then it connects to openjabnab and the led pulses slowly in green normally.

Then after... 30 seconds ? ... there is a small music, the ears are moving (randomly?) and the led changes color (randomly it seems, after several trials)
Is this last part the experimental taichi?

One thing which might be a small bug: if then (connected to openjabnab) I use the "Disconnect" command in the interface, it terminates the connection alright.

Then to re-connect I use 3 clicks on the head: it plays the music, but it does not reconnect on the first trial. You have to re-click 3 times again, hear the music, and then it does reconnect to the server.
This is reproducable every time: the first trial never reconnects.

Now trying to test the RFID, will report back!
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 25 Avr 2015 - 18:09

Hi Dark
ehm i missed one file.. fix....
for only the tmp* file is necessary chmod +x.. sorry  yellownabzwink

now after connect the rabbit do ears reset  and blink blu, it's ok!

yes!
taichi is a random ears-move/led-color
several times in the time of day
depends on the settings of the plugin. the first taichi start after connection.

long click work for me but
if more events overlap might create some problems of slowdown (where we work a little bit..)
I do not know the voice commands enabled in openjabnab I tested the server .it

I never used the disconnect button but a double and triple clicks normal (at the time I did not test the disconnection from the server)

thanks
Carlo

dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Avr 2015 - 1:46

Hi hi!

Carlo, could you explain how the long click for RFID is supposed to work?

I tried to long-click: I then hear a little music, I make the rabbit sniff the Flatnanoz... and that's all. I see nothing else to do.
What is supposed to happen?

I am not sure what you mean when you are saying:
carlo64 a écrit:
"a double and triple clicks normal"

In Openjabnab there is an option to assign a plugin to the click and to the double-click.

So I assigned no plugin to these actions, to be able to see what happens "normally".
As far as I can see:
- one click does nothing
- double click does nothing
- triple click :
• when the bunny is connected to Openjabnab, plays a little music and disconnects from the server (good)
• when the bunny is not connected to Openjabnab, plays a little music and reconnects to the server (good)
(Note : if using the Openjabnab "Disconnect" option in Expert, then the triple click does NOT reconnect on the first trial, you need to do it again)

- long click : plays a little music, then nothing happens after sniffing a Flatnanoz (this Flatnanoz was configured in Openkarotz with the original dbus_events file to stop a network sound).
carlo64
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Avr 2015 - 9:40

bonjour Dark!

rfid work without click or long click (unlike openkarotz, remember openjabnab.fr and openkartoz are two configuration seperate )
simply passes the stamp front of the nose and you will hear a little sound. the server will do the rest.

long click is only for register a little voice message (3 seconds), not sniffing or other
but for now I have not tested on openjabnab

for this you have to have the modified dbus_even.
Carlo

dark_line a écrit:
Hi hi!

Carlo, could you explain how the long click for RFID is supposed to work?

I tried to long-click: I then hear a little music, I make the rabbit sniff the Flatnanoz... and that's all. I see nothing else to do.
What is supposed to happen?

I am not sure what you mean when you are saying:
carlo64 a écrit:
"a double and triple clicks normal"

In Openjabnab there is an option to assign a plugin to the click and to the double-click.

So I assigned no plugin to these actions, to be able to see what happens "normally".
As far as I can see:
- one click does nothing
- double click does nothing
- triple click :
• when the bunny is connected to Openjabnab, plays a little music and disconnects from the server (good)
• when the bunny is not connected to Openjabnab, plays a little music and reconnects to the server (good)
(Note : if using the Openjabnab "Disconnect" option in Expert, then the triple click does NOT reconnect on the first trial, you need to do it again)

- long click : plays a little music, then nothing happens after sniffing a Flatnanoz (this Flatnanoz was configured in Openkarotz with the original dbus_events file to stop a network sound).
dark_line
Bronze Nabz
Bronze Nabz
dark_line

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 26 Avr 2015 - 10:07

Bonjour Carlo yellownabzsmile

Oh... I see! So the long click has nothing to do with RFID really, it only records a short voice message!

From your recent post about "rfid fix", I was under the impression that "RFID fix" and "long click" were related... but they are not! Now I understand yellownabzsmile

Yeah, this double configuration Openkarotz + Openjabnab is a bit confusing... I have to figure out how to make the bunny "live" AND to know from which "configuration" server one particular event is "coming", otherwise it's a mess.

I wonder how other people do that... One thing I'm really missing (both in the Openkarotz interface and in Openjabnab) is a "list" of all the current plugins/actions of the rabbit. Like a summary of what he is supposed to do, on both servers!
"The schedule" of the rabbit yellownabzsmile

So today I'll try to figure out how to make my Flatnanoz work properly in BOTH servers yellownabzsmile

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)   Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Nabaztag emulator for Karotz (OJN)
Page 2 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant