Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Services have a mind of their own

2 participants
AuteurMessage
WandaJ
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 10
Carottes : 6251

Services have a mind of their own Empty
MessageSujet: Services have a mind of their own   Services have a mind of their own Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr 2007 - 12:46

Hi all,

My services seem to work... But they seem to be possessed. They will play whenever they feel like it, not when I set their times. It's very odd. Like, it's 6:30 am, and I just got TechCrunch, which I think I scheduled for 9... Go figure.

I'm not minding it too much, but I am just wondering if any one else noticed the same thing? I do have my bunny set to a 12h clock, which I know was causing problems earlier... Is it still? He tells the time correctly, and gives the air/weather at the right times/goes to sleep when I want, but the feeds are quite random.

Any ideas? Or is this a Violet issue that's still in the ironing out phase?

Wj
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6837

MessageSujet: Re: Services have a mind of their own   Services have a mind of their own Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr 2007 - 13:07

Send a mail to the support please, they will foward the question to the good persons yellownabzwink

http://help.nabaztag.com/index.php?langue=3&type=1
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
WandaJ
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 10
Carottes : 6251

MessageSujet: Re: Services have a mind of their own   Services have a mind of their own Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr 2007 - 14:20

Cool, I'll do that!

I'm kinda silly... I am so used to looking for help on the internet (I tinker with Linux) I am always forgetting that Violet has tech support! Duh!

Hee hee. Thanks!

yellownabzhappy

Wj
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6837

MessageSujet: Re: Services have a mind of their own   Services have a mind of their own Icon_minitimeVen 13 Avr 2007 - 14:41

You're welcome yellownabzwink
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Services have a mind of their own   Services have a mind of their own Icon_minitime

Services have a mind of their own
Page 1 sur 1