Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Email delivery problem / Up to French anybody?

AuteurMessage
nafcom
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nabaztag : nafcom
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6221

Email delivery problem / Up to French anybody? Empty
MessageSujet: Email delivery problem / Up to French anybody?   Email delivery problem / Up to French anybody? Icon_minitimeSam 19 Mai 2007 - 16:43

Are you up to French?

Well, I have told many of my online contacts that I have got a Nabaztag/tag and that they can send emails to my rabbit at nafcom[at]nabaztag.com, however you need to register a free NabazTag account for that.

If you try however to send a message to my rabbit from an email address that is not attached to a Nabaztag account, you will receive a message telling you that you need to do that and it's telling you that IN FRENCH.

Now, none of my contacts does know French!

Here is what it sends:

"Nous n'avons pas pu envoyer votre message !
Le message que vous avez envoyé par e-mail n'a pas été envoyé à son destinataire.
Pourquoi ?
Vous n'avez pas encore de compte sur www.nabaztag.com. Créez-en un, c'est simple et gratuit! Cliquez ici pour créer un compte."

And here is what it should say in an English/French multilingual or English-only email (I guess the first suggestion is the best):

"We could not send your message! The message that you sent by e-mail was not sent to its recipient. Why? You do not have an account yet on www.nabaztag.com. Create one, it is simple and free! Click here to create an account."

------

I don't have anything against French or so, but it will be hard to teach everybody French just so that they can understand this email!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://nafcom.blogspot.com
nafcom
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nabaztag : nafcom
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6221

Email delivery problem / Up to French anybody? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Email delivery problem / Up to French anybody?   Email delivery problem / Up to French anybody? Icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai 2007 - 21:43

Update: They have sent me an email today that they will fix that yellownabzsmile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://nafcom.blogspot.com

Email delivery problem / Up to French anybody?
Page 1 sur 1