Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Zyd
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 4
Carottes : 6163

Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Empty
MessageSujet: Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday   Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil 2007 - 17:58

Around the same time yesterday (July 4th) the nabaztag here in Washington DC and it's sister one in Edinburgh Scotland both quit making a sound. The lights are working, the ears are wiggling, but they are completely silent. I wrote to customer support asking what happened and hoping they would have a response for me, what I got was "have you checked the volume buttons and if you have it's defective contact your retailer for a new one". What??? You have to be kidding me.

I explained my situation clearly yet again and sent another email back. These rabbits have worked perfectly in both countries since the fall of 2006 and now suddenly they have both just ended up defective on the same day? That says to me it's a server related problem, they somehow broke things. So what do I do?

I'm paying for service on both right now and I am a bit shocked that customer services response was "eh get a replacement". Does anyone know what is going on, or have any idea how to fix this? It's a bit upsetting to have rabbits that I paid a fair bit for in 2 countries stop operating correctly on the same day. yellownabzsad

edited to add: I just checked my credit card statement, nabaztag has also billed me $58.48 for 2 months of service on the 2 rabbits that they have somehow rendered useless. This is unreal. I can't understand why things have been fine for so many months and as of this week it's falling apart!

Dernière édition par le Jeu 5 Juil 2007 - 20:17, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
aerosmiss
Yellow Subadmin
aerosmiss

Nabaztag : Zvi (V1) et Zeev (V2)
Nbr de messages : 10056
Carottes : 6837

MessageSujet: Re: Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday   Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil 2007 - 20:10

Hi,

These rabbits are tag or tagtag? If they are a tagtag, can you plug a headphone on them and see if there is some sound?

But, clearly, it's very weird....
http://aerosmiss.free.fr
Zyd
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday   Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil 2007 - 20:21

They are the original nabaztag, and they have been fine up until yesterday we have never had a problem that wasn't a simple server glitch that cleared up on it's own without any stress to anyone. This is just unreal. They have overbilled me, broke the rabbits, and don't really seem to want to do much about it.

I just wish someone who works there would actually care and look into the problem instead of just telling me to go talk to the retailer about getting a new one. This is something that they did server side, not a defective rabbit.
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nbr de messages : 77
Carottes : 6356

MessageSujet: Re: Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday   Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil 2007 - 20:58

Hi Zyd,

well I had the same problem in December 06. I got my tag/tag on the 20th and it worked until 26th yellownabzsad
On the 26th he stopped talking like yours. The only chance I had was to replace it ... it took nearly ONE MONTH! until I got a new one from Pixmania

I hope that yours both do not have the same problem ...

rgds
Golfsierraztag
coxynell
Platinum Nabz
Platinum Nabz
coxynell

Nabaztag : coxynell (V2)
Nbr de messages : 1273
Carottes : 6341

MessageSujet: Re: Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday   Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil 2007 - 21:46

Do you know that if you use your nabaztag only to send and receive speech messages you don't have to pay for it? Other websites than Violet's can do that for free.
Zyd
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday   Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Icon_minitimeVen 6 Juil 2007 - 2:01

We don't just send text messages, we use most all of the fee based services they offer, but that doesn't really matter if my rabbit isn't making any sound at all anyway.

The rabbit in the UK started making sound again this evening after being rebooted, it wasn't working at all this morning and just trying to connect out for ages. So at this point I'm hoping that's a sign that they know what the problem is and are in the process of fixing it. I guess we'll see.
Zyd
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday   Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Icon_minitimeSam 7 Juil 2007 - 14:52

The rabbit is working again here. We aren't sure exactly which of the things that *we* did fixed it, but we tried a lot of different things and after a few drastic ones, it started making noise again. It doesn't appear that there was any physical defect with the speaker itself, so we aren't sure exactly what happened.
coxynell
Platinum Nabz
Platinum Nabz
coxynell

Nabaztag : coxynell (V2)
Nbr de messages : 1273
Carottes : 6341

MessageSujet: Re: Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday   Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Icon_minitimeSam 7 Juil 2007 - 18:28

cheers That's great!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday   Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday Icon_minitime

Sound quit working on 2 rabbits yesterday
Page 1 sur 1