Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

When will the rabbit be able to SMELL?

5 participants
AuteurMessage
golfsierraztag
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nbr de messages : 77
Carottes : 6356

When will the rabbit be able to SMELL? Empty
MessageSujet: When will the rabbit be able to SMELL?   When will the rabbit be able to SMELL? Icon_minitimeMer 9 Jan 2008 - 20:39

Hi rabbit-owners,
my rabbit is now more than one year old and he still is not able to smell using his built in RFID reader.

When I bought it December 2007 Violet told me that this function will be available SOON. I tried several times now to contact violet but for further info but I do NOT get any answer when it will be available ...

More than ONE YEAR definitely is NOT soon! yellownabzsad

Does someone here in the forum have more information for me please?
thanks in advance
Golfsierraztag
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Brieandme
Lapin nain
Lapin nain
Brieandme

Nabaztag : Brie
Nbr de messages : 32
Carottes : 5982

MessageSujet: Re: When will the rabbit be able to SMELL?   When will the rabbit be able to SMELL? Icon_minitimeMer 9 Jan 2008 - 23:02

I am not sure sorry yellownabzsad my bunny is brand new so I am patiently waiting!!! I hope it is soon though! the smell sensor looks fun!!!
NaBoByZ
Nabazteur Courtois
Nabazteur Courtois
NaBoByZ

Nabaztag : NaBoByZ
Nbr de messages : 4349
Carottes : 6450

MessageSujet: Re: When will the rabbit be able to SMELL?   When will the rabbit be able to SMELL? Icon_minitimeMer 9 Jan 2008 - 23:38

A book for kid is sell by violet with new rabbit... this book have a RFID and the rabbit tell the story. It's the only function with RFID. We have no news about "avaible soon" and we are waiting too this function...

:fote:
chrisy_m_uk
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 2
Carottes : 5664

MessageSujet: Re: When will the rabbit be able to SMELL?   When will the rabbit be able to SMELL? Icon_minitimeSam 15 Nov 2008 - 10:19

I would have thought soon - RFID is integral to the mirror that's being released by violet and Nabaztag shares that capability so whats good for one should hopefully be good for the other.

Personally I want to pick up some of the RFID enabled mini nabaztags - they look so cute! I do hope Croft (my nabaztag) is able to interact with them yellownabzsmile
nafcom
Nabz Junior
Nabz Junior

Nabaztag : nafcom
Nbr de messages : 51
Carottes : 6221

MessageSujet: Re: When will the rabbit be able to SMELL?   When will the rabbit be able to SMELL? Icon_minitimeDim 28 Déc 2008 - 21:52

yes, the nabaztag/tag can interact with the zstamps from the Mir:ror
http://nafcom.blogspot.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: When will the rabbit be able to SMELL?   When will the rabbit be able to SMELL? Icon_minitime

When will the rabbit be able to SMELL?
Page 1 sur 1