Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des Objets Communicants et Solutions pour les Libérer...

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights

3 participants
AuteurMessage
zeronos
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

Nbr de messages : 4
Carottes : 5724

Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights Empty
MessageSujet: Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights   Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 9:39

Hi, Im hoping this is the right place to post, since i can understand practically no french. I just got 2 nabaztag/tags. One for me and the other for my girlfriend. First i set up mine, which was working fine. I finished setting up around 1 am so the sleep timer had already caused it to enter the sleep mode. In the morning, the alarm i set with it didnt go off, and it was still in sleep mode 3 hours after it should have woken up. I tried to get it working by restarting it, but after it "connected" and all 4 lights turned green, they all turned solid red. I couldnt figure out what was wrong, even while experimenting with the buttons and such. I searched online, but no one seemed to have reported having this problem. the closest was one member on this forum who had one of the red lights out of all of them flashing. I sent violet a message, who have yet to reply. Im thinking that i might have to get this replaced.

And also, i just set up my girlfriends tag/tag a few hours ago, also with a problem. It didnt detect the nabaztags connection on their server, even though the nabaztag was working fine with the purple light on our end. I sent violet a message on that too, hoping its just a server error.

If anyone has ever had or heard of this red light problem, could you please advise/explain? It was a hassle for me to get it by a certain date, and now that not just one, but two of them have problems, im beginning to get disappointed. All im hoping for is to just get at least one of the nabaztags working properly.

Thanks
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
marfab
Cuniculussologue
Cuniculussologue
marfab

Nabaztag : Petitbrou, Landry (V1), Scrubs (V2)
Nbr de messages : 8128
Carottes : 6973

MessageSujet: Re: Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights   Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 9:55

Red light means that Nabaztag is broken. You can ask Support Nabatag's Team or exchange it.
http://www.internetmobile20.com
DrBailey
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
DrBailey

Nabaztag : DrBailey (V2), DrGrey (V1)
Nbr de messages : 482
Carottes : 6443

MessageSujet: Re: Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights   Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 12:24

Hello,

The red lights phenomenom may be due to an hardware issue. Indeed, all red lights doesn't refer to the light language of any service, this can be used as a choregraphy (while reading a message for example), but your rabbit should not stay with all fixed red lights.

As Marfab already wrote, a replacement may be needed, we first invite you to contact your reseller, and ask for a replacement. If you bought your rabbit on our official Ztore, feel free to contact the support (thanks to the link on my signature) and precise the order number.

I will help you (ask Julien in your message).

The second problem you refer to in your message is certainly linked to an association error. Could you please give the nabname of your girlfriend's rabbit ?

I will check the account, and tell you .

Regards,
http://www.sol1ps1ste.com
zeronos
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights   Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep 2008 - 8:44

Hi,

Thank you for the advice. I have emailed the reseller (JR Music) and asked them for a replacement. Hopefully they will reply soon so i can have a replacement working rabbit asap. Also, my girlfriends nabname is tagachan and I would greatly appreciate it if you could clear up that problem for me. I can also give you the serial number if it is needed.

Thanks

(actually they do not send rma numbers by email, so my email was a waste and i will have to call tomorrow)
DrBailey
Silver Nabz
Silver Nabz
DrBailey

Nabaztag : DrBailey (V2), DrGrey (V1)
Nbr de messages : 482
Carottes : 6443

MessageSujet: Re: Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights   Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep 2008 - 8:58

Hello,

No rabbit is linked to the account Tagachan. Thus, no service can be activated.
Your girlfriend's rabbit is in fact linked to the account Tagachama.

Thus, I invite you to use this nabname to login (login informations has just been sent to her e-mail address).

Regards,

Julien
http://www.sol1ps1ste.com
zeronos
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights   Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Sep 2008 - 7:17

Thank you for all your help! I left her a message with what you have written just now so she should be very happy once she gets her nabaztag working.

As for mine, seems like it might take a while for me to get one thats fully functional
zeronos
Lapin nain
Lapin nain

MessageSujet: Re: Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights   Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Sep 2008 - 8:07

Ahh, my nabaztag has begun to drive me crazy again. I got a reply from an official from violet to test out the functions to make sure they were all working properly, and they were. But for some reason now, instead of the rabbit connecting and then turning red, it just goes straight to 4 orange lights with the lower left light blinking every few seconds. I replied to the violet official with this current status and am awaiting reply. Once again, if anyone can advise on my current situation, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

(I have also tried resetting it a few times and connecting/disconnecting from the router several times. Still no use. nabzcry)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights   Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights Icon_minitime

Help! Problem with tag/tag having 4 red lights
Page 1 sur 1